Friday, November 6, 2015

Melanie Browne- A Poem


Aliens Killed JFK

a woman on a podcast
had a love affair 
with Oswald,
and said they 
used lasers to
control Oswald's mind,
I think back to yesterday
when I felt that 
someone was forcing me 
to buy frosted flakes,
but I don't even
like Frosted Flakes,
I like Cookie Crisp,
so I could relate to
what she was saying,
She said he wanted
his steaks rare and
made strange
non-human noises
while reading
the newspaper,
when I combine
this newly acquired
knowledge
with what I learned
from a podcast about
human hybrids,
I decide you shouldn't
drink tap water,
because it might
make you 
boring and 
self-satisfied, 
you might find yourself
following the
Kardashians on Twitter,
while the extraterrestrials
have the upper hand,
ruling the world
with their 
evil yet clear-headed
minds


No comments:

Post a Comment